WELCOME TO CMRC DANCE!!!
CMRC 2023-2024 FINAL DANCE CLASS SCHEDULE
As of September 6th, 2023
Jacksonville Elementary is our ONLY location for 2023-2024.
- 9:00-9:30 a.m. Creative Movement 3- & 4-year-olds ($190) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 9:30-10:15 a.m. Intro Ballet Kindergarten-2nd grades ($265) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Pointe* & Pre-Pointe* 7th-12th grades ($335) – with Miss Abi
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo 3rd-5th grades ($335) – with Mr. Charlie
- 5:15-6:00 p.m. Hip Hop 3rd-5th grades ($265) – with Mr. Charlie
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. Intro to Musical Theater 3rd-7th grades ($300) – with Mr. Charlie
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. Ballet 6th-8th grades ($350) – with Mr. Charlie
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. Contemporary 6th-8th grades ($350) – with Mr. Charlie
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo 3-year-olds-Kindergarten ($335) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo 3-year-olds-Kindergarten ($335) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Ballet 9th-12th grades ($350) – with Miss Abi
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo Kindergarten-2nd grades ($335) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 5:15-6:00 p.m. Hippity Hop Kindergarten-2nd grades ($265) – with Miss Caitlyn
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Ballet/Tap Combo Kindergarten-2nd grades ($335) – with Miss Desi
- 7:00-7:45 p.m. Jazz 6th-8th grades ($300) – with Miss Desi
- 7:45-8:30 p.m. Hip Hop 6th-12th grades ($300) – with Miss Desi
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. Contemporary/Ballet Combo** 3rd-5th grades ($335) – with Miss Abi
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tap/Jazz Combo** 3rd-5th grades ($335) – with Miss Jeanette
- 6:30-7:15 p.m. Poms 3rd-5th grades ($265) – with Miss Jeanette
- 7:15-8:00 p.m. Tap 6th-12th grades ($300) – with Miss Jeanette
- 8:00-8:45 p.m. Jazz 9th-12th grades ($300) – with Miss Jeanette
*For pre-pointe and pointe enrollment, 3+ years of ballet experience is required, and students may be switched into either class based on ability, ankle strength, and other considerations. It is strongly encouraged that pointe and pre-pointe dancers also enroll in their age group’s ballet class during the week to ensure they are getting proper ballet technique while developing pointe skills.
**Should you choose to sign up for both Contemporary/Ballet Combo (Thursday 4:15) and Tap/Jazz Combo (Thursday 5:30) please note that the dancers will be supervised during the 15-minute break to allow for change of teachers.
Additional Notes Regarding the Class Schedule
• Enrollment is a first come, first served basis.
• Once a class meets the maximum enrollment, a waitlist will be generated.
THE CMRC DANCE RECITAL THEME FOR 2023-2024 WILL BE….
Tentative Timeline of Events
*Please note this timeline is subject to change*
- Stone Alley registration opens August 1st and closes September 17th!
- First day of classes September 10th
- Tech Rehearsal and Pictures Saturday, March 2nd (exact times TBD)
- Dress Rehearsal Saturday, March 9th (exact times TBD)
- Recital Saturday, March 16th at 1:00 p.m. (dancers arrive by 12 p.m.)
Please contact the CMRC Dance Director, Caitlyn Creasy, at email@example.com with specific questions or information about your dancer (attendance, health, etc).
General questions can be directed to CMRCDanceInquiry@gmail.com.
Treasurer – CMRC Dance Board
The treasurer will be accountable for managing the dance finances including working with the subcommittees to manage their budget and delivering an updated financial record at the monthly board meeting. The dance treasurer will work with the CMRC treasurer for issuing payments to vendors and reimbursements for purchases.
Secretary – CMRC Dance Board
The secretary will be responsible for taking the minutes of each board meeting and distributing the minutes with clear action items and identifying responsible persons for each item.
Registrar – CMRC Dance Board
The registrar will be responsible for proper registration of dancers according to the dance program schedule and allotted participants for each class.
Costumes – CMRC Dance Subcommittee
The costume committee will consist of a committee chair and two additional volunteers. This group will work closely with the Director to select costumes that meet the requirements for budget, availability, and ship date. The committee will also help with measuring dancers, communicate with costume vendors for building orders, and any returns/exchanges that may occur.
Recital Coordinator – CMRC Dance Subcommittee
The recital coordinator is responsible for managing the activities related to the recital including but not limited to, decorations, lighting, music, and delivery of items to the recital venue. This person will work closely with the Director to portray the recital theme and creative vision.
Communications – CMRC Dance Subcommittee
This subcommittee will consist of a communications chair and one additional volunteer. This subcommittee will organize and communicate all announcements for public media and advertising for registration. Maintain and provide website updates to the web developer to deliver up to date information to the dance participants. This person will work closely with the Director to ensure proper communication is delivered to the dance participants and their families.
Click HERE to Inquire!