The Carroll Manor Snow and Ski Club is so excited to announce an upcoming trip for the 2023 Winter Season! Whether you and your family are experienced mountain goers or just getting started, this is a great opportunity to hit the slopes with our Carroll Manor Community. See below for trip details and steps to register. Please note that reservations will need to be made quickly with our trip date quickly approaching.
- Our inaugural trip will be to Seven Springs where we will have slopeside lodging with amenities for the entire family.
- We have reserved two luxury coach buses, leaving from Sweet Air Park at 6:00 PM on Friday, 1/20, and returning at approximately 6:00 PM, on Sunday 1/22. Food and drinks are strongly encouraged 🙂
- Cost will be $155 per seat to be paid through Stone Alley using this link.
- Spots are first come first served
- Bus commitment is non-refundable and closes on 12/30
***Each bus will seat 56 people. We will work to fully fill our first bus and then grow a waitlist for the second bus. Once our waitlist is up to 56 people for the second bus, those on the waitlist will be confirmed for their ride. In the event that our second bus is not filled by 12/30, those on the waitlist will be encouraged to coordinate their own transportation and still join us for the fun in Seven Springs. Please share this trip with your friends and family so that we can fill both of our buses this year!***
Rooms will need to be booked individually. The cost is $342 +tax per night for a standard 4-person room. Epic Pass holders receive a 20% discount. There is no room block to request – simply complete the attached form (step 3) and include your hotel confirmation number. We’ll take care of the rest.
The hotel has less than 70 rooms available at this time so please book ASAP or you will miss out on the trip. Use this link: Seven Springs Slopeside Hotel or call directly.
Ready? Complete these 3 steps!
- Reserve your Room at Seven Springs Slopeside Hotel
- Reserve your spots on our bus through Stone Alley
- Complete this form to let us know you are coming!
Ski Pass Information
If you have an Epic Pass, then you are covered since Seven Springs is a Vail Resort!
Without an Epic Pass, Lift tickets can be purchased online for $99 per person. We are planning to ski Saturday all day, and Sunday morning for half-day.
If needed, passes can be purchased at https://www.7springs.com and should be made ASAP!
Thank you so much for helping us get this club up and running!!
We can’t wait to hit the slopes with you!!
Please email Annie with any questions!
P.S. We’re planning a club ski swap before the trip so we can get our families all geared up 🙂
Chair, CMRC Family Ski and Snow Club
Membership benefits listed are tentative and may not all be provided. The cost of transportation, lift tickets, gear rental, lessons, and child care is not included in the cost of membership. Engaging in snow sports carries inherent risks including injury, loss and death. At no time is the club responsible for the whereabouts or the safety of its members or their property. Participate at your own risk.